The story of Jesus of Nazereth is a Mystery.
The term ‘son of God’ – (he actually called himself ‘son of Man’) is used to compare him to ‘God’.
Some people take it he was God but Jesus also said we were all ‘sons of God’ and we (and he) should call God by the name ‘Abba’ or ‘Father’.
But what he was or is I don’t think matters. Its what he said that counts.
- His main points were ‘Humility’ – you don’t know everything and you never will,
- Forgiveness – unless you forgive people when they hurt you (deliberately or accidentally) its you who will suffer,
- Never be Judgemental as your own conscience will continually judge you,
- Love – helping others will lead to your personal life and state of mind being balanced and rewarding.
Plenty there to debate I feel…..
- Brother Anthony, Reading UK, 1/7/2012