well done your honour proper sentence that.
- geoff, abergavenny, 6/3/2013 22:14
‘What you did is depressingly familiar in this country’: Judge condemns pair who drugged and raped vulnerable underage girls before moving on to ‘fresh meat’
- Shazad Rehman, 30, and nephew Bilal Hussain, 23, jailed today in Bradford
- Underage vulnerable girls were picked up as the men cruised the streets
- Known as ‘Yaz and Naz’ – they plied the girls with alcohol and cannabis
- Girls were ’emotionally fragile and may have been seeking attention’
- Judge said conduct was ‘pernicious, wicked and determined’
Two men have today been jailed for drugging and raping vulnerable underage girls they found walking the streets.
Shazad Rehman, 30, was jailed for 18-and-half years and his nephew Bilal Hussain, 23, was jailed for 17-and-a-half years at Bradford Crown Court.
Judge Jonathan Rose said the men ‘engaged in a course of conduct which has become increasingly and depressingly familiar in this country’.
The pair denied abusing the girls, who were picked up as they cruised the streets of Keighley and Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Shazad Rehman, 30, (left) was jailed for 18-and-half years and his nephew Bilal Hussain, 23, (right) was jailed for 17-and-a-half years at Bradford Crown Court
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289170/Keighley-rape-trial-Judge-condemns-pair-drugged-raped-vulnerable-underage-girls-moving-fresh-meat.html#ixzz2MqSzhEMQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Can you really believe that our wonderful police et al tried to imprison the leader of the British National Party for daring to bring these cases to notice? I guess that nobody can be right if it upsets the multi-cultural builders of society!