Very ancient soul who laboured in the Police/Security industries and now sees no hope for our once great country.
Former Black belt & Chief Instructor at Kung Fu.
Advanced Metropolitan Police Driver.
Qualified Police Marksman.
Member Institute of Professional Investigators.
Member International Institute of Security.
Member International Institute of Risk & Safety Management.
Diploma in Safety Management.
Dickiebo was born at the outbreak of war, and has very clear memories of that time. Dickiebo left school at 16, thick as 2 short planks, and pursued a career in the Police, – Cadets, Royal Military Police in Hong Kong, Met Police until 1975, then as a Security Professional and, later, a Health & Safety Manager. Other jobs have included being a public house tenant in a village – Eynsham – in Oxfordshire, Group Security Officer for the Royal Free Hospital Group, Hampstead, London, Regional Director for Wales, the South, and the West, for Centuryan Security Ltd (part of the O.C.S. Group), and Deputy Head of Security for the then Bass Brewing empire. (Including several years as H & S Manager of Cardiff Brewery).
Now nicely settled into a daily routine of doing nothing, I believe that I have finally succeeded – and feel that I should tell the world where you’re all going wrong!
- Member Institute of Professional Investigators
- Member International Institute of Security
- Member International Institute of Risk & Safety Management
- Member Institute of Advanced Motorists
- Diploma in Safety Management
- Dogs – except Working Dogs.
- Politicians – Mainly Left, but also Right and Centre.
- Shaven-Headed Yobs. (Incl. Cops!)
- Trade Union Activists.
- People who say I must love Asylum Seekers/Immigrants/Homosexuals, etc.